Marketing Coordinator - Benelux, Groot-Bijgaarden
Are you passionate about marketing? Do you have experience in marketing, advertising or corporate communication? Are you eager to join a young and dynamic team in an international environment? Then you might be the perfect Marketing Coordinator - Benelux we are currently looking for!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International pioneered the concept of professional staffing services and is today's world's leader in the field of specialized recruitment and temporary employment. For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 17, 2017). The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI) and is a member of the S&P 500 index.
As Marketing Coordinator Benelux, you will be responsible for initiating and executing marketing activities for Robert Half in the Benelux, working closely with the Benelux marketing and PR team based in Belgium and your peers and managers at an international level. Being part of the Benelux Marketing team, you are collaborative and capable of breaking down silos to ensure that all team members and departments can contribute to our goals. To achieve the goals you will collaborate closely and build successful relationships with teams, managers and peers across the business both locally and at an international level. The job is based in Brussels-Groot-Bijgaarden.
- you coordinate all trade shows, job fairs and special events across the region under the guidance of your manager
- you guide internal and external vendors for all localized collateral, advertising/marketing support as needed
- when requested by your manager, you provide online/social support by:
- optimizing online copy and content for search
- supporting in social media postings (or tools) and pages
- gathering email list extracts and email list cleansing for regular email campaigns
- you help to generate reports and analytics for your manager
- you work within established brand guidelines and produce programs that follow best practice, taking into account local and cultural nuances
- you support the development of errorless (grammar/typos) basic marketing copy for internal and external use
- you support the creation of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external use, and are able to make graphs and charts to be inserted
- you manage and take care of administrative tasks such as raising purchase orders and purchase requisitions for the team members
- you have a degree in marketing or communications
- you have 3+ years of hands on experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably in a B2B environment
- you have implemented integrated programs ranging from events, partnerships, to collateral, direct marketing and online programs
- you have the ability to coordinate vendors to support programs (creative agencies, media agencies or printers)
- you have experience in raising purchase orders within accounting software systems
- you are a quick learner
- you have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- you can work autonomously and are at ease to manage a budget and take initiative when necessary
- you are fluent in French and Dutch (written and spoken) and you master English at a business level
- you are comfortable working and communicating with senior marketing and business leaders
- you are approachable, friendly and competent in conveying recommendations in a concise manner, and you are very service-minded
- you are extremely conscientious and ensure all of your work meets high standards
- a dynamic job with a large variety of responsibilities
- a job in an international environment for a company known for its financial stability and professional attitude
- an excellent remuneration package
React now, and we would be happy to meet with you to further discuss your ambitions.
For any questions, please contact our HR department (email@example.com / +32 2 481 66 20) or send us your detailed CV with a motivation letter.