Supply Chain Manager - Innovative Engineering
In this position, you will have diverse responsibilities of the production line and plan the production lines based on the supply chain with your innovative way of thinking.
Our partner is a major actor in the industrial sector. This company is based in Charleroi and is looking for a Supply chain manager to help improve and create new production line(s).
The main responsibilities of the Supply chain manager will be:
- Maintain and improve existing production lines and create new one
- Define the industrial production plan based on forecast
- Ensure the availability of the electronic components needed for the production
- Define a strategy with any concerned departments (Engineering, conception,…) for the needed components; whether to produce them or to buy them
- Define opportunities for cost optimization and ensure your plans and ideas are implemented
- Supervise the quality of the equipment on your production lines
- Be the key contact for every department taking part in the product cycle (Logistics, Procurement, Engineering, conception...)
The Supply chain manager has the following profile:
- Master Degree, industrial/mechanical/civil Engineering
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience in creation and management of production lines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient user of Word, Excel etc.
- You are rigorous, organised, and details-oriented with a strong leadership ( experience in team management)
Join a company that is constantly developing in innovation and where there's a big investment in employees.
An attractive offer in line with experience and a full package