QHSE Manager for Benelux : Try something new !
Are you looking for a new challenging position? GREAT!!!
My client is looking for new talent in Bruxelles, Amsterdam and Luxembourg.
When joining my client you will have the chance to manage all ongoing and new client projects on a strategic level and enforce compliance of legal business requirements and procedures with regards to QHSE.
Quality Health Safety & Environment Manager:
- Set up and implement the QHSE policies
- Control relevant processes within the organisation with regards to safety, quality and environment
- Plan, execute and monitor cross-domain QHSE projects
- Initiate and coordinate improvement processes for the entire Group
- Point of contact for internal and external clients on QHSE management
- Ensure to achieve and maintain attained relevant certifications (ISA, OHSAS)
Quality Health Safety & Environment Manager - Profile :
- Masters degree (quality management)
- Experience in catering / facility management / hospitality industry
- Experience in HACCP
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001; HACCP; Working conditions (OHSAS 18001), Environment (ISO 14001)
- Service driven / Policy oriented/ Strong communicator / Ambitious
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
Quality Health Safety & Environment Manager - Offer :
- An outstanding salary around 65.000€ + Car + Pension Plan + Insurance + Net Allowance + Meal Vouchers
- Bonus (between one to three-months' salary)
- Flexible working hours to have a good work-life balance
- Lead a team to success
- Join a growing business and create your own future
- Monitor the latest internal and external developments on safety, quality and environment and define implications for the organisation
- Be in charge of all communication with external stakeholders and progress of QHSE related subjects