- Looking for an ambitious Treasury Consultant with excellent technical skills;
- Excellent drive & entrepreneurial spirit needed;
Our client is a consulting company.
The Treasury Consultant will be responsible for:
- Analyzing financial results and improving processes especially in treasury (but also in different areas such as controlling, reporting, business valuation, etc.)
- Creation & implementation of Financial Models;
- Helping clients in the identification of financial systems to develop;
- Working on business cases to support your client's growth;
The ideal Treasury Consultant will have:
- Master in Economics, Management or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in a financial consulting role specialized in treasury;
- Ability to work in team and independently;
- Fluency in French/Dutch and English;
- Entrepreneurial mindset & willingness to evolve;
Our client offers a competitive salary with benefits. You will have the opportunity to grow and work within a fast growing team of professionals.