Consolidation Manager - Waterloo
For one of our client, Robert Half is looking for a Consolidation Manager.
Our client is an international company present in the healthcare industry based in Waterloo.
You will be responsible for the consolidation of all entities within the Group.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Consolidation of the Group entities and preparation of consolidated reporting forms Preparation of Annual and Quarterly consolidated reports
- Preparation and maintenance of Group Accounting Policies and Group Accounting & Reporting manual
- Identification of changes inIFRS accounting standards relevant forthe Group, providing Group wide communication and ensuring proper implementation
- Provide guidance and instructions on accounting issues and IFRS specific questions to all companies in the Group
- Prepare P&L statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Ensure intercompany balances are reconciled every month
- Supervise the validation of data loaded in the consolidation system
- Compile and analyse Group financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions on a Group level
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of Group accounting and accounting control procedures on Group level (consolidation need)
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness on Group level
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits for the Group
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Group consolidation (experience in Audit is an asset)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles (including IFRS)
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software (preferably Sun, Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Strong knowledge of consolidation systems (preferably Cognos Controller)
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections Experience in working in multi-currency environment
- Being flexible, team player, willing to learn and highly committed
- Showcasing a high sense of responsibility, autonomy and strong analytical skills
We offer you a permanent contract.
You will join our small team of highly engaged finance members based in our Belgian offices located in Waterloo/ Brabant Wallon.
We offer a competitive salary supplemented with attractive fringe benefits.