Our client is a Global Service Firm based in Brussels. Today they are looking for a Marketing Assistant to strengthen their dynamic and ambitious team.
As a Marketing Assistant you will report immediately to the Marketing and Business Development Manager. Your tasks will be the following:
- You will be responsible of the coordination of various marketing projects such as brochures, leaflets, press releases and newsletters
- You will update the website and use the online media and the social media to communicate
- You will assist the manager with the pitches, the presentations and the proposals
- You will be responsible for the management of the client database and you will have to update the corporate profiles and the lawyer's profiles in the directories
- You will coordinate client seminars and sponsoring events
The Successful Candidate will have / be:
- Fluent in Dutch and English and an excellent knowledge of French
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or Literature
- 2 years of experience in marketing and communications is required
- Excellent communication, copy-writing and project management skills.
- IT literate. You are familiar with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Very organised, ambitious, and very creative at the same time
- Work well under stress and you are not afraid to work until the deadline is achieved
Our client offers a very interesting and attractive salary as well as the opportunity to have an excellent exposure within a challenging and rewarding environment.