Corporate Finance Partner - Walloon Brabant
For one of our client, Robert Half is looking for a Corporate Finance Partner.
Our client is active in the pharmaceutical sector and is a worldwide leader in its field of activity.
Our client is located in Brabant Walloon.
As Finance Partner, you will have to following responsibilities :
- Leading Finance Partnering activities across Global Support Functions (Finance, IT, HR, Communication, Legal, Business Development, Compliance, General Management)
- development and preparation of all financial requirements, including the annual budget and forecast processes, strategic long range forecasts, and measurement of actual expenses vs. these plans
- Establish strong business partnerships with functional senior management and budget owners, and leverage this strong relationship to identify synergies, efficiencies and raising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks
- Drive alignment with corporate global support functions and regional Finance Directors on G&A cost allocation (ABC method, …)
- Drive Global Support Functions transformation
- People manager
- You have a University degree in Finance/Accounting ideally combined with an MBA
- A minimum of 10 years professional Finance experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Good helicopter view but ability to remain operational in several situations
- Ability to act or to develop as an effective Finance Partner in a very complex environment across multiple countries.
- Ability to acquire / develop Finance Partnering Capabilities
- Capability to work in a complex matrix environment with many stakeholders
- Good leadership skills
We offer you a permanent contract.