Customer Service Representative - English/Italian
As a Customer Service Representative - English/Italian, you will be responsible for handling a customer portfolio from A-Z, for an international company located in Strombeek-Bever.
Our client is an international leader in high-end domestic appliances, located in the region of Strombeek-Bever.
As a Customer Service Representative - English/Italian you will:
- process all incoming orders from trade partners and sales representatives
- handle the UK market and be the back up for Italy
- stay in contact with your customers and inform them on order statuses, expected delivery dates, etc.
- handle problems as they emerge and process complaints in a qualitative way
- monitor the delivery process, handle return requests and coordinate product availability
- follow up on backorders
- assist and support sales representatives in the field (deliver customer and sales data, etc)
- support fairs
Profile of the Customer Service Representative - English/Italian:
- you have a bachelor degree and min. 2 years of experience in a relevant position (sales support, customer service)
- you have a very good knowledge of English and Italian, any other language is a big plus
- you are proactive, stress resistant and sociable
- you can work independently and in team
- you have experience with SAP (SD module) and Excel
Besides a competitive salary and fringe benefits, you will work with a truly international team. You will get responsibility and a variety of tasks, with the possibility to learn, develop yourself and grow in the company.