New Product Technologist: Bioengineer(M/F)
Our client is a company located in the Liege area and active in the food industry.
In order to support their growth, they are currently looking for a:
New Product Technologist: Bioengineer (M/F)Description de la fonction
The New Product Technologist coordinates the projects on new products. He/she is coordinating the development of the recipe, the timing, the compliance to Marketing brief as well as the financial aspects.
He/she is developing new concepts in compliance with Regulation, Health & Safety, Food Safety, Environment and identify also Production constrains.
Objectives and roles
- To develop new products with good organoleptical characteristics and compliant with regulation.
- To evaluate Quality aspects, Financial and Industrial feasibility in order to facilitate decision making on the project.
- To evaluate the coherence of the project when Marketing generates a New Product Brief.
- To coordinate the trials related to the development trials.
- To play a major role in establishing the Ingredient Specification and their validation.
- To be involved in different Idea Generation events together with Marketing.
- To animate or support working sessions having the objective of improving New Products (Factory improvement, Consumer Satisfaction improvement, …)
- To support the Lean team in developing new tools in collaboration with the Factories.
- To communicate about project evolutions to the Business (Mainly Supply Chain, Purchasing and Marketing).
- Together with other colleagues in the organization (Engineering, …), to be responsible for identifying, developing, communicating potential process improvements.
- Master degree in bioengineering
- Experience of 4-8 years in the food industry
- Management of Food Projects in the FMCG industry
- Fluent in French and English (the knowledge of Italian is a strong asset)
- Flexible and ready to travel
- Analytical and rigorous
- Open-minded and creative
Bioengineer - Food - Food industry - new product development - R&D
Bioingénieur - FMCG - agroalimentaire - Développement produits - Recherche et développementConditions de travail
What we offer
Our client offers the opportunity to join a group in constant growth and an attractive salary package coupled with advantages.