Packaging & Assortments Technologist (M/F)
Our client is a company located in the Liege area and active in the food industry.
In order to support their growth, they are currently looking for:
Packaging & Assortments Technologist (M/F)Description de la fonction
The Packaging & Assortments Technologist coordinates the projects on new Packaging’s and new Assortments. He/she is coordinating the development of the Packs/Assortments, the timing, the compliance to Marketing/Sales brief as well as the financial aspects (Prime cost and Capex).
He/she is developing them in compliance with Regulation, Health & Safety, Food Safety, Environment and identify also Production constrains.
Objectives and roles
- To develop new Packs/Assortments with good organoleptical characteristics and compliant with regulation.
- To generate all documents related to this activity .
- To evaluate Quality aspects, Financial and Industrial feasibility in order facilitate decision making on the project.
- To evaluate the coherence of the project when Marketing generates a New Product Brief.
- To coordinate the trials related to the development.
- To coordinate from A to Z the travel tests and their evaluation.
- To play a major role in establishing the Packaging Specification.
- To be involved in different Idea Generation events together with Marketing.
- To animate or support working sessions having the objective of improving New Packaging’s or Assortments.
- To support the Lean team in developing new tools in collaboration with the Factories.
- To communicate the Project evolution to the Business (Mainly Supply Chain, Purchasing and Marketing).
- To make sure that the new Products/Assortments are complying with Quality requests.
- To be responsible for identifying, developing, communicating potential process improvements.
- Master degree in bioengineering
- Experience of 4-8 yearsin packaging development
- Management of assortments Projects in the FMCG industry
- Fluent in French and English (the knowledge of Italian is a strong asset)
- Flexible and ready to travel
- Analytical and rigorous
- Open-minded and creative
What we offer
Our client offers the opportunity to join a group in constant growth and an attractive salary package coupled with advantages.
Packaging – assortments – engineer – FMCG – food – R&D
Emballage - conditionnement – ingénieur – agro-alimentaire - recherche et développement