Online Marketing Coordinator - Groot-Bijgaarden
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting an Online Marketing Coordinator (M/F).
The company is located in Groot-Bijgaarden.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Online Marketing Coordinator includes:
- You are responsible for supporting the online marketing strategy in the Benelux:
- Online / social campaigns;
- Email program management;
- Assist PR-activity, including content sharing tools;
- Job board support.
- You work closely with the Benelux marketing and PR-team.
The required qualifications for this position as Online Marketing Coordinator are:
- You have minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing with at least 1 years hands on experience supporting online marketing programs;
- You can actively support online content management projects such as newsletters, e-mailings, blogs and you are able to update website and intranet content;
- You have a good understanding of SEO and SEA for the Benelux market;
- You are able to analyse data and work with Google Analytics to understand the performance of our online channels and report back to various stakeholders;
- You speak and write French and Dutch fluently. English skills are at a business level;
- You are approachable, friendly and competent in conveying recommendations in a concise manner;
- You are extremely conscientious and ensure all of your work meets high standards.
You will have a dynamic job with a large variety of responsibilities. You will work in an international environment for a company known for its financial stability and professional attitude.
Interested in this job? Apply today!