Country Manager Belgium
My client, a food retail and restaurant company, is currently looking for a Country Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for the organization of the in-country affiliate in terms of store operations, operational structure, financial results and ensure sustainable development and long-term success. You will work closely with cross-country functions and with counterparts in other regions to drive the company operations strategy.
Main Tasks :
- Plan, budget and effectively administer retail operations to ensure all retail units meet specific financial and operational targets and KPIs (budget, sales, revenue, stock control and profit margins).
- Monitor and analyze the P&L of individual franchise and devise appropriate strategies to address negative variations and capitalize on new growth opportunities.
- Report financial activities to the company cross-country functions
- Conduct periodic business reviews
- Key Account Management (retail partners)
- Grow the revenues for each POS
- Expansion : new business development
- Ensure a very high level of quality throughout the network of POS (food safety, concept, quality etc.)
- Lead, motivate, coach and manage the teams (recruitment, training & development)
- Manage the network of franchisee partners, suppliers, and the company's ecosystem (recruitment, training, communication)
-Maintain strong and open communication channels between retail and commercial divisions
- You hold 8-10 years of proven experience within a similar role within the food & beverage or retail industry (preferably in franchises management)
- Proven experience of having full P&L responsibility
- An effective leader who can motivate and get the best out of their team
- Overall commercial acumen and business management skills
- Highly driven and result orientated
- You are a born Decision Maker
- Agile & entrepreneur mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
- Fluent in local language and English (both spoken and written). Additional language skills are advantageous asset
This is the perfect opportunity to join a growing and innovative company with an entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality. Beside an attractive package, in line with your expertise and skills, our client offers you the opportunity to join an organization with attractive perspectives of evolution.