Key Account Manager - Wallonie
Our client is currently looking for an Account Manager responsible for Walloon to strengthen his sales team.
Our client is one of the big international players in its sector. They are approximately 38.000 employees with a turnover of 11$ billion.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for :
- Defining an account plan, in line with other relevant commercial plans and, after approval, realise the plan and update the plan regularly based on own analysis or trend and developments
- Contributing to the development of a sales policy for the own domain, based on the own expertise and experience.
- Ensuring the delivery of a sales promotion package, which is based on a strategic plan, sales forecasts and estimated sales volumes
- Managing CRM tools, provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines, formats and procedures
- Initiating and maintaining relations with customers, monitoring the developing and performance and act as a business partner for accounts and support accounts in optimising business
- Supporting and advising Sales in exploring and winning new opportunities
- 3 to 5 years in a similar position
- Bachelor in Marketing or Business or any other relevant background
- Good selling skills and CRM knowledge
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is a big plus
- Good knowledge of the office supplies and furniture business
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Beside an attractive package our client offers you the opportunity to join an dynamic international company with nice perspectives of evolution.