Project Delivery Administrator (3/5) - Groot-Bijgaarden
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting a Project Delivery Administrator (M/F) - Part time 3/5.
The company is a multinational located in Groot-Bijgaarden.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Project Delivery Administrator includes:
- You provide administrative support to the Project Delivery team for all Real Estate related projects;
- You plan and organize weekly project meetings;
- You take notes in all meetings;
- You liaise with the Portfolio Manager and Project Mangers to maintain a project timeline for each project;
- You maintain an up-to-date Project Budget Tracking sheet for each project;
- You raise Purchase Orders for contracted services and communicate the number to the supplier;
- You chaise up supplier invoices and liaise with Accounts Dept to ensure prompt payment.
The required qualifications for this position as Project Delivery Administrator are:
- You have a bachelor's degree;
- You have 1-2 years of experience in an administration role;
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch, French and English;
- You demonstrate effective use of MS Office toolset;
- You have problem analysis and solving skills;
- You want to work part time;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this job? Apply today!