That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Medical Writer Organisation description:
We're looking for a full-time Medical Writer, with focus on the development of clinical documents (e.g. study reports, protocols, informed consent forms, investigator brochures) and/or publications (e.g. abstracts, manuscripts, slide sets) for the pharmaceutical industry.
Company: XPE Pharma & Science Platform for clinical outsourcing services
- Write and edit various clinical documents and publications as per international guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Write and edit publications: follow international guidelines; edit content, format, style, grammar, logic and consistency; create tables and figures
- Ensure document content and style follows the client and journal requirements;
- Perform literature reviews and searches for background information
- If needed, prepare a submission package for the Journal (including a Cover letter), and prepare responses to peer reviewers' comments
- Coordinate the review and approval of documents by the client in adherence with client policies and guidelines and following strict timelines
- Organize, attend and actively participate in meetings or conference calls with the client to discuss the content of documents
- Communicate proactively with the client and the team
- PhD in life sciences; biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication; diplomacy, comfort with a variety of styles and high cultural sensitivity
- Excellent team worker
- IT skills incl knowledge of PowerPoint, word and excel and internet navigation
- Scientific writing skills (write/edit content, format style, grammar, logic and consistency, present complex datasets in a clear and visual way)
- Experience in scientific or medical writing (during PhD, MsC or post-doc experience) is an asset.
You are offered a Full Time Permanent contract, within an international and multicultural working environment.
There is room for Flexibility and Creativity and the salary package includes a car, meal vouchers and insurances.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713