Senior Event Coordinator
Are you a perfect trilingual (DU-FR-EN) with a relevant background in event planning? Then this job is made for you! Apply here ->
Our client, one of the most high-status international bank in Belgium, is looking for a Senior Event Coordinator for their office in Antwerp.
As a senior event coordinator, you'll have to coordinate and plan all major partnerships and events from A to Z and report to the event manager. It is required that you use innovative strategies and have the capacities to:
- Select relevant partners and manage them;
- Develop a strategic vision of the company thanks to the appropriate events;
- Make internal letters about the vison for the commercials;
- Make plans and budget;
Profiel van kandidaat
As a senior event coordinator you have at least 3 years of experience and expertise in developing and coordinating high-scale events. You must be a perfect trilingual (FR-ENG-DU) with a relevant academic background and have an excellent presentation.
You are able to:
- Determine and develop a strategic long-term vision;
- Have a big sense of responsibility;
- Be involved, stay and be dynamic/enthusiastic + being hands on;
- Be flexible;
- Perfect Dutch-speaking and fluent in French and English;
- A real team player;
- Scrupulous, meticulous and give great importance to details;
- Ambitious and have the potential to expand your responsibilities;
- Customer oriented;
As a senior event coordinator, our client offers you a challenging function with sufficient independence. You will find a unique, strong and dynamic team spirit with a great entrepreneurial character. Furthermore, an appealing salary package with extralegal benefits is proposed (transportation cost + meal vouchers + group insurance + healthcare insurance).