Junior Event Coordinator
Are you a perfect trilingual (DU-FR-EN) with remarkable organizational skills? Then this job is made for you! Apply here ->
Our client, one of the most high-status international bank in Belgium, is looking for a Junior Event Coordinator for their office in Antwerp.
As a junior event coordinator, you'll have to coordinate and plan all major partnerships and events from A to Z and report to the event manager. It is required that you use innovative strategies to continually improve the brand name and have the capacities to:
- Take contact with intern and extern departments to make sure everything follow closely the planning and budget;
- Take care of the administrative tasks about the events;
As a junior event coordinator you are currently enrolled in a master linked to event planning/marketing. You must be a perfect trilingual (FR-ENG-DU) with an excellent presentation.
You are able to:
- Determine and develop a strategic long-term vision;
- Have a big sense of responsibility;
- Be involved, stay and be dynamic/enthusiastic + being hands on;
- Be flexible and can work the evenings and during the weekend;
- Perfect Dutch-speaking, fluent in French and English;
- A real team player;
- Scrupulous, meticulous and give great importance to details;
- Ambitious and have the potential to expand your responsibilities;
- Customer oriented;
- A good negotiator
As a junior event coordinator, our client offers you a challenging function with sufficient independence. You will find a unique, strong and dynamic team spirit with a great entrepreneurial character. Furthermore, an appealing salary package is proposed.