Quality Engineer Black Belt (M/F)
EURO-DIESEL is a global turnkey Diesel Rotary UPS (DRUPS) systems provider who aims to secure power supplies and ensure business continuity worldwide by providing innovative quality power solution and unparalleled service.
Established in 1989 in Belgium, EURO-DIESEL has grown in size and in revenue and has established subsidiary offices and distributor partnerships in major parts of the world today.
Besides the provision of the NO-BREAK KS® systems, the company also supplies traditional generator-sets as well as the design, installation, commissioning as well as 24/7 servicing and maintenance programs of both systems to the global market.
To sustain its growth, EURO-DIESEL S.A. is looking for a
Quality Engineer Black Belt (m/f)
Being part of a growing department, you take the lead of significant projects dealing both with the improvement of the product quality and production quality organization.
Your main tasks
- Monitor and audit the quality of all manufactured goods in order to insure production quality in line with the customer’s expectations
- Solve issues, propose optimizations and review control plans.
- Lead quality projects including internal and external non-conformities resolution.
- Optimize production processes and update documents accordingly.
- Insure smooth transfer from R&D/technical department to production.
- Supervise and optimize control plans, develop new testing when required.
- Determine quality improvements based on statistical analysis of productions quality.
- Train work force on quality and lean topics.
Influencing capabilities, hands-on approach, analytical skills are key assets for the success of your projects.
- An engineering degree preferably in electro-mechanics or mechanics.
- Black Belt certified.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a quality related position.
- Perfectly fluent English. Good knowledge of French.
- Problem solver, good communicator, likes to take initiatives, persistent.
Short and long term projects, direct impact on the production, evolution perspectives
- The opportunity to join and evolve in an established, yet innovative and expanding company, active at the global level in the development of high-tech products.
- The possibility to build a quality control system and to have direct impact on the production and company performance.
- A salary concomitant with your level of experience, backed with an attractive fringe benefits package;
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We garantee strict confidentiality in processing applications.
Postulez à l’offre: Quality Engineer Black Belt (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément