Junior International Sales Traineeship
- A very dynamic and international company in the automotive industry
- A strongtraineeship
Our client is an international leader in the automotive sector, with their offices based in Antwerp. Because of their continuous growth, they are constantly looking for motivated Junior Management Potentials to strengthen their dynamic sales and marketing teams within different Business Units. Today they are looking for Graduates with a strong (international) Master background, a fluency in Dutch and French and an affinity for automotive.
As International Sales you will have following responsibilities:
- You will analyse sales results, marketing impacts, tendencies in the automotive market
- You will be the point of contact between clients and the company
- You will be in charge of managing international sales leads and opportunities
- As a born negotiator, you will be in charge of negotiating new and existing contracts
- You will be the spokesperson for the company, representing its global values
- You will work together with the marketing teams in order to strategically implement marketing campaigns across multiple countries
- You will need to target and especially segment your market. We are looking for someone with an international background in Business Management studies: Economics, Management, Finance
- You will attend internal strategy meetings and trainings in order to stay up to date with the company's vision and market trends
We're looking for eager, curious, entrepreneurial and motivated graduates, who want to make a difference. We're recruiting for a company that wants to work with people who desire to make an individual impact. You need to be ready to take on challenges, adapt to different work situations and connect with people both inside and outside the company. You need to have an open and global mindset, think analytically while being focused on exceeding client satisfaction and be ready to grow at the pace of your talent. We are looking for bilingual and trilingual individuals.
Ideally you are fluent in Dutch and French and you have a fluent level of English.
The opportunity to work in an international company with open-minded and ambitious colleagues. The opportunity to develop your career as an international sales professional. Exceed expectations and soon you will embrace new challenges within this company.