2 light & line maintenance planners
ASL Airlines Belgium is looking for 2 light & line maintenance planners
Purpose of the job
- To ensure that all:
- Scheduled line maintenance is carried out in accordance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Schedule of the entire ASLB fleet.
- Unscheduled line maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the defined limits.
- Associated administrative works in the Maintenance Information System and filing are accomplished.
- To prepare line maintenance tasks and small work packs, coordinate for execution with various MRO’s, taking into account the optimal use of available manpower and available ground time between flights. To support and advise the MCC duty manager with tail assignment, maintenance limits on scheduled and unscheduled works and maintenance slots in order to come to optimal production and recovery plans.
Key activities Main tasks and responsibilities
- To create an executable work package considering applicable maintenance standards (MH, repair times,…) for each aircraft containing the scheduled maintenance tasks from the AMP supported by the maintenance information system, defect rectification tasks (ADD, DMI), troubleshooting advise and any other requirement to ensure that each rotation is efficiently performed. To create and distribute one single production plan for the entire fleet for the next 24-72 hours for validation & approval to MCC duty manager and MRO’s.
- To coordinate with the Logistic material coordinator the availability of the required parts by the MRO, at the correct location, in a timely manner.
- To adapt/launch approved production plan with necessary WO’s/tech doc’s to MRO’s.
- To advise and support MCC duty manager with tail (re-)assignments by reporting aircraft configuration for routes, on maintenance limits for both ADD/DMM and Scheduled tasks and thus protecting previously agreed maintenance slots with contracted MRO’s in a time horizon of T+14 days to a reasonable level.
- After agreed (re-)assignment of tails, to take necessary actions to adapt BOW’s and production plan. To coordinate changes with Logistics and contracted MRO’s, updates Maintenance Information Systems and Scheduled Maintenance and defects associated to tail changes. To liaise closely with the base maintenance planners to ensure that certain scheduled maintenance tasks and defect rectifications are optimally planned, either in Base Maintenance Inputs or during line turn-arounds, following the guidance provided by the Maintenance Planning & Support manager.
- To liaise with contracted MRO’s, Technical- and Line Maintenance Representatives and on request provide support for accomplishment of all planned maintenance whilst aircraft is in maintenance.
- To check returned records for completion of tasks, prepares records for filing and closes maintenance tasks in Maintenance Information Systems. Re-plans maintenance tasks/ADD/DMI where and when required.
- To perform the associated administrative tasks for entry of SRP and component changes in the Maintenance Information System and filing.
- To perform the quality check on the SRP’s, Dirty Finger Print and Certification documents according to the agreed standards and procedures.
- Updates the Maintenance Standards database (MH, repair times, work preparation, tools, parts…).in accordance with the departmental procedures. Projects assigned
- To contribute to all special project that has been assigned.
- To coordinate internal projects such as but not limited to:
- Prepare AMP tasks and letter checks Escalation and Variations. Afterwards, to monitor such variations in order to ensure rectification is performed before the established limit.
- Monitor ordering and provisioning of modification kits necessary for base maintenance checks. Communication
- To develop and maintain a relationship and communicate with other departments and subcontractors in order to ensure effective and efficient co-operation aiming to improve overall company performance.
- To report timely, accurate and concise maintenance / modification planning highlights to all stakeholders internally and externally to make sure they all have the relevant information to achieve their objectives.
To liaise with Flight/Network Operations, Maintenance Control and contracted maintenance organization to assure smooth aircraft positioning prior to scheduled line maintenance inputs.
Preferred experience/ knowledge
- Bachelor in aviation or similar by experience.
- Experience with the specific aircraft type(s) is an asset.
- Three years’ experience in an aviation maintenance or CAMO environment.
- Computer literate, MS Office with good administration skills.
- Good command of the English and French language (written and spoken).
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and analytical skills.
- Team-player, good communication skills with all levels in the organization and at suppliers/MRO’s Ability to function successfully in a pressure environment.
- Work in an organized way to be able to meet set deadlines.
- Experience in planning and organization of aircraft maintenance is an asset. Negotiation and convincing skills. To display a positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help to solve conflicts. To maintain a professional office environment with due regard to confidentiality and security of aircraft data. To be rigorous, precise, well organized, solution orientated, proactive, etc. To take initiative to propose areas of improvement.
- Undetermined period contract – ISG 14 – Full time job.
- High demand for personal flexibility and operational stress management.
- Shift-work / Day & Evening.