Twin Disc Incorporated is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of power transmission products for the marine industrial and off-road markets. Since 1918, Twin Disc power transmission technology has been changing the way the world works. You can find our products in the drivelines and powertrains of a huge array of equipment—from tractors, trucks and turbines to work boats and pleasure craft. Twin Disc holds these standards very high:
- Global reach, customer focus. Partner with our experts all over the world to solve your challenges.
- Collaboration and innovation. Gain a technical edge with our custom designs and applications expertise.
- Engineering excellence. Rely on Twin Disc for industry-leading quality and customer support.
To reinforce the team working in Nivelles, Twin Disc is looking to hire
SENIOR PURCHASER (m/f)
With a good understanding of machinery and industrial purchasing
- You are responsible for the purchasing for the production site in Nivelles, develop the sourcing strategy and implement it, under the direction of the Supply Chain manager
- You identify potential suppliers to procure a wide variety of outsourced materials and parts requiring considerable technical knowledge of product manufacture and characteristics
- You meet the production schedules to support manufacturing and assembly
- You establish and manage the relationships with the suppliers, based on cost and quality, ensuring the engineering specifications and quality standards are met constantly, managing the supplier metrics
- You resolve issues pertaining to quality, expediting, receiving, packaging and invoicing
- You maintain a close working relationship with Engineering and Manufacturing in determining sources, component design and framing of specifications
- You work closely together with the Planning department to ensure on time delivery
- You work together with the colleagues in Italy and the US so to exchange information and best practices
- This position reports to the Supply Chain Manager for Nivelles.
- Master of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering (or economics, business, …)
- Proven track record within a mainly technical oriented purchasing role (5-10 years), preferably in the manufacturing direct materials segment (incl. among others metal machined parts, heat treatment, surface treatment, fasteners, harnesses, sensors, raw material)
- ERP literate
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with reading technical prints/drafts.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Focused on results and on long term solutions
- Accurate, organizational, team player, consensus builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, combines a strategic and tactical approach
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team within a global environment
- Willingness to travel about 30%
- Fluency in English and French, with strong knowledge of another European language, preferably Italian.
A challenging position in an entrepreneurial, international environment, where customer focus is central. A competitive remuneration package.
Please send your application to Hudson, with this reference BE760317 to Hudson, attn. Katia Van Bel, Marcel Thirylaan 75, 1200 Brussel. Tel +32 (0)2 610 27 04. E-mail: Katia.email@example.com.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Postulez à l’offre: SENIOR PURCHASER
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément