Category and Customer Development Manager
The client, a well know brand in the Food & Beverage landscape, is looking for a Category and Customer Development Manager to reinforce his team in Brussels.
The company is a leader on his market. In an innovative environment, they attached strong importance to entrepreneurship and solidarity. Working and evolving as a team is important. There are also a lot of possibilities of evolution: internationally, across department or horizontally.
The Category and Customer Development Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Development and implementation of a retail specific category plan
- Analyse the market results based on Exfactories, Nielsen, GFK to understand the drivers and barriers in your category. Translate the observations into insights and into a tailor made category strategy for these customers, in line with our category and brands strategy
- Introduce initiatives to expand the category at our retail partners, based on category insights
- Work with the Key Account Manager to build the annual customer category plans, ensure the optimal implementation of these plans in cooperation with the trading partners, organize monthly follow-up meetings, quarterly business reviews, category/shopper innovations meeting with your customer
- Ensure short and long term category growth and to achieve the defined targets
- A Master in Business engineering or Marketing
- At least 4 year experience as Category Manager, Account Manager, Shopper Manager or Brand Manager
- FMCG experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, result driven anlytical minded
- Knowledge of GFK and Nielsen
- Excellent communication skills
- Talent in building of (long term) work relationships.
- Fluent in Dutch/ French / English
The salary which includes a company car, will depend on the experience of the candidate