Experienced Demand Planner
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Demand Planner to strengthen our organization in Belgium
Our client is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world
Conducting sales analysis, closely following market trends and market forecasts.
* Designing and generating bi-weekly and monthly statistical demand and supply forecasts reports.
* Send purchase orders to suppliers always considering Minimum Order quantities and prize optimization.
* Close cooperation and follow up with our external and internal suppliers on both long term and short term
* Follow up production requirements and shipments prioritization.
* Providing medium and long term inventory outlooks, creating and reporting different scenarios based on sales
* Manage Safety stock levels.
* Work closely with Marketing and Sales in order to monitor SKU performance and recommend initiatives to improve
* Continuously measure business performance and report KPI's : Forecast accuracy, Fill Rate, Availability, Ratios, and
other relevant KPI's.
* Coordinate SAP projects with the IT team to improve the systems.
* Work closely with team members in order to continuously improve forecasting techniques and methodology.
* Master in Business Administration, Logistics or Engineering
* +4 year relevant supply chain experience
* Pro-active, stress-resistant and able to multitask
* You can work independently and in a team
* Advanced Excel skills
* Fluent in English; Dutch or French are a plus
* Experience with SAP (SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP MRP, optional (SAP APO)) is preferred
CDI + good salary package