Senior Project Manager (H/F)
You will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/ or specializations:
Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan
Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized. You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative.
You know how to be diplomatic and discreet in customer contacts. You are also able to work independently.
Education: Civil or industrial engineer or Architect, with a specialization in one of the following
Skills: PC-literate, driver license B
Languages: Very good in Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of others languages is an asset.
Our client offers a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we offer you a full-time employment with company car, group insurance, laptop, meal vouchers, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Construction / Installation | Direction / Management
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Construction / Installation | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Construction / Installation | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Construction / Installation | Operations Manager
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Construction / Installation | Chef de projet