Sales Manager - FMCG/Retail
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The client, a well known brand in the FMCG Food sector, is looking for a Sales Manager to create and manage a Sales team in Belgium.
The company, belonging to a strong FMCG group, is offering a nice and challenging work environment with a lot of possibilities of evolution.
The Sales Manager FMCG/Retail will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Maximise Net Sales/GM within Belgium market
- Key player in setting up a new team with own route to market
- Deliver strong contribution to development of group NL 5 years ambition and -strategy
- Drive Distribution across category with the 2 specific brands
- Develop Strong Customer Relationships and Strategically Aligned Joint Business Plans for Growth.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Belgium team: i.e. 2 (Senior) Key Account Managers and a (outsourced) Field Sales Manager
- Responsible for managing the biggest customer (Colruyt) her-/himself
- Develop a 3 year Strategic Plan
- Become a more relevant and value adding trade partner
- Full P+L responsibility for Terms negotiations, promotional planning and JBPs.
- Working with (key) customers at multiple levels to align JBP and ensure business delivery and core range distribution growth
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in Retail/FMCG
- Strong people management and negotiation skills
- Experience in setting up new route to market
- Pro active and autonomous
- Leadership, excellent communication
- Trilingual Dutch, French and English
The salary which includes a company car will depend on thee experience of the candidate