My client is looking for a commodity buyer who can support the company in the rapid growth they are facing today.
My client with headquarters in the center of East-Flanders is a fast growing company in automotive and consumer products.
- Build a panel of suppliers for commodities
- Participate in the definition and the implementation of the purchasing panel policy for assigned commodities
- Manage supplier selection according to Group criteria
- Negotiate and sign new suppliers and follow up the supplier's performance
- Be on the outlook for industry trends
- Implement tools to improve global productivity
- Ensure that supplier prices are in line with raw material market prices
- Occasional travel to suppliers globally
- 5 years' experience in an international purchasing position
- Very good in English and fluent in Dutch
- Strong negotiation skills
- Natural drive for success
- Team player
A competitive salary with extralegal advantages.