PMO / Project Manager : Strategic projects
One of the biggest global player in logistic and engineering of Bruxelles with maintenance and production site based around Belgium is looking for a highly skilled Strategic PMO / Project Manager.
Do you want to evolve within your professional life? This company can truly promise you a career and development within a fast growing business.
Key Responsibilities of the PMO / Project Manager :
- You will have the possibility to be the key contact person in all the Strategic projects
- You will have the chance to evaluate, implement and promote your strategic vision for the future
- You will be the leader of a team dedicated to ensure practices harmonization across the different products in terms of project management and coordination
- You will be in charge of the coordination of the various department
- You will have the opportunity to represent the strategic Commission in the working group to share and align the different changes
- You will be able to coordinate road map, process, planning, reporting, budget, security, …
Profile of the PMO / Project Manager
- Master degree required
- Around 7 years of experience in Managing Projects
- Experience in high tech projects
- Demonstrated leadership and transversal people management skills
- Change management skills
- Dutch and French communication skills
Why Should you apply - PMO / Project Manager?
- As the PMO / Project Manager you will receive a year salary above the market depending on your expertise
- A full package is offered with group and hospitalization insurance and other fringe benefits that will definitely make your life easier (Pension Plan, allowances,…)
- Be part of a big global player and working in a supportive working environment
- Get the chance to join a strategic department composed of talented and very experiences employees that will enable you to develop your competences