Sales Manager Fertilizer for Africa
Rosier S.A. is publicly listed company manufacturing and distributing a wide range of specialized fertilizers globally. The company has production sites in The Netherlands and in Belgium. Borealis is majority shareholder, thus Rosier S.A. is part of a bigger fertilizer division with additional production units in France and Austria. Beyond fertilizers, Borealis is recognized as a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefin and base chemicals.
Borealis want to substantially develop its business outside its pan-European asset base and European home markets. To achieve this Rosier S.A. is looking for an experienced professional Sales Manager Fertilizer for the African markets.
- Processes Sales Negotiations
- Makes agreements regarding the delivered quantity and prices, within the limits determined. Makes individual contracts, within the limits determined.
- Attends the existing customer relationship and searches for new ones in Africa countries.
- Takes care of the competitors’ market activity, the reactions of customers, customers’ habits as well as the change of prices.
- Collects the relevant market information.
- Continuously reports about his / her activity to relevant line manager
- Organizes and executes visits with customers.
- Provides information on product range, actively participates in marketing activities, presentations
- Education: Agricultural and business education
- Min 3 years experience in agriculture related sales
- Good English language, French is an asset
- Knowledge upon agricultural markets in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Communication skills
- Value selling skills
- Driving licence
- Eager to travel more than 30% of the time on the African territories.
Salary: to discuss based on experience
If you are interested in the position mentioned above please send your application before September 15th,2017