We are looking for an Administrative talent to work in a dynamic environment for a company located near the train station of Diegem. You provide support to attorneys and other departments.
The company is located in Diegem near the train station. It's one of the leading companies in Intellectual property law.
As Administrative Officer :
- You will provide support in preparing, creating and maintaining documents,
- Handling administrative tasks with respect to patent files,
- Managing correspondence with the authorities and agents,
- Follow up of necessary translations,
- Checking and verifying database,
- Working according to deadlines and internal service level agreements.
To be the successful Administrative talent :
- You have a very good level of French and English, good basic knowledge of Dutch.
- Bachelor in Administrative Orientation / Office Management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, internet.
- You have an eye for details, you are well organised, pro-active, efficient and able to work with deadlines.
- You like to work in a team.
- You have excellent communication Skills and you are client oriented.
- You have sense for responsibilities.
What they offer ?
As Administrative Officer you will have a interesting and varied work within a dynamic team. You will work in a fascinating and innovating area.
- Full time contract
- Attractive pay package + meal vouchers
- Temporary to permanent contract
- You will receive training's