Embedded Software Engineer - Senior/Junior
Our client is a design center of excellence for embedded electronics. This firm is located both in Louvain-la-Neuve and Ghent.
Our client is a design center of excellence for embedded electronics. This firms offers great technical challenges, flexibility and an exceptional family culture. This company is specialized in IP core development and sales for ICs and FPGA based platforms. The majority of the applications are in the fields of embedded security and video coding.
This firm is located both in Louvain-la-Neuve and Ghent.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer you will be a key element of the project team. You will be in charge, based upon the customer requirements, of the development, the validation and the verification of embedded software for complex digital designs. You will also coordinate junior engineers by assigning and following up tasks.
Your Key Responsibilities as Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- You will have the opportunity to design the software architecture of embedded systems products and solutions.
- You will design, develop, prototype, test and verify embedded software code for various embedded processors and applications.
- You develop and use necessary software for testing, debugging and verification of own as well as other designs.
- You are able to provide visibility of the work on a regular basis & act like a proactive member
- You will work in a distributed & collaborative team.
- You are at ease to take initiative and show creativity.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate in an international team of experienced software and hardware engineers
Your profile as Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Qualified as Engineer in Electronics or Computer Science (Bachelor or Master)
- Experience in designing embedded software
- Good knowledge for embedded software development (Linux, RTOS, programming on ARM Cortex Mx or Ax)
- Excellent knowledge and professional experience in SW programming languages (C/C++, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Linux development and Real Time operating systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy but able to be a team player at the same
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
- You speak English (French or Dutch is a plus)
What's in it for you as Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- An attractive gross monthly salary, depending on your level of expertise
- Full package including Company Car (senior candidates), Insurance, Pension Plan, Meal Vouchers, 32 holidays and flexibility (homeworking possible upon request)
- The chance to work in an international and innovative high tech company
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours.
- Permanent contract
- This firm is located both in Louvain-la-Neuve and Ghent.