Acquisition & Partnership e-marketer
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a rapid-growing company active in the e-commerce sector with multiple awarded websites. Our e-shops are leaders in their sector and customer satisfaction is our priority.
We understand the challenges and opportunities of e-commerce development and are currently expanding our activities throughout Europe.
Acquisition & Partnership e-marketer
You’re a dynamic online e-marketer, with a versatile background and interests. You’re not afraid to pick up the phone to negotiate new deals, but at the same time don’t mind getting lost in some spreadsheets to draw up budgets and calculate ROI’s. The left side of your brain is creative enough to come up with new ideas, while your right side keeps an eye on the KPI’s you set up and report on. You know the online marketing box well enough to start thinking outside of it.
You will be responsible for growing traffic and sales through new channels and partnerships. Next to our existing marketing mix, you are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities, sources of traffic and interesting exchanges.
You have a keen analytical eye in order to estimate and budget any new type of partnership or campaign. Your previous online marketing experience helps you put potential projects into scope and draft up realistic budgets that can be used for testing.
In this function, you will:
- Be in charge of our marketing partnerships and barter campaigns. You contact external agencies, providers, e-commerce players, etc. … to discuss opportunities for acquisition.
- Draft up budgets to convince management of new types of marketing campaigns. Or to show them why some might not be such a good idea.
- Create and follow-up KPI’s to constantly measure and optimize your marketing efforts.
- Synchronize with other departments (purchasing, logistics, etc. …) to make sure the campaigns you manage can reach their full potential.
- Keep up to date about new opportunities in online marketing and translate them to their potential .
Under the responsibility of the Head of Performance Marketing, you will manage and build out a portfolio of diverse marketing campaigns.
- Setting up new marketing actions and campaigns: offline marketing actions, new traffic sources to test, etc.
- Reporting on and optimizing existing marketing campaigns: lead acquisition, comparison sites, etc.
- Managing bartering campaigns and partnership programs: flyer deals, co-branded display campaigns, etc.
- Discovering new marketing opportunities
- Keeping track of KPI’s and budgets
- Creating technical briefings for campaign set-ups: set up website tagging, landing page optimizations, etc.
- Working with multiple stakeholders within the company to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
We would be glad to work with you in Liege (Belgium)
- Strong quantitative analytical approach
- Can-do, optimistic attitude
- Good negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of excel
- At least 2-3 years previous online marketing experience
- Up to date with and interested in the latest e-commerce developments
- Autonomous with good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated, goal driven, flexible and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and French and/or Dutch.
A competitive salary, a fascinating experience in a fast-growing company that works with successful e-commerce websites, a stimulating and informal working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your CV in English
Postulez à l’offre: Acquisition & Partnership e-marketer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément