Temporary Customer service Representative - Germany
the role of Customer Service Representative provides enhanced customer service to our client's customers ensuring that customer needs are fully met on time and in full.
Our client is one of the top three chemical producers worldwide. You will work in an international and dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for deputising for colleagues during holiday periods, sickness and act as a training resource for less experienced staff and will be expected to work to a schedule appropriate for the Customer Portfolio
For the function of Customer Service representative, you will get following responsibilities:
- Handle & check all order requests (Stock, transport, quotas, credits, delays,...)
- Handle credit notes, invoices, etc.
- Update Database (Pricing, Outputs, orders,...)
- Complaint management
- Reporting consumption figures in planning tool
- Compare actual ordered volumes with committed ones
- Communication with Sales and Back office
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible with the following profile:
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Problem solving and multi-tasking capability
- Well-developed IT/numeracy skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Product/plant knowledge
- Contract and competition law awareness
- Ability to challenge others to find the best solution
- Initiative and Tenacity
Our client offers attractive salary packages within an international and challenging environment. You will get training's, learn to work with SAP and many more.
* Please note that if you don't match with the requiring, we won't handle your application.