Technical Manager (m/f)
YARA TERTRE S.A. is one of our production site which is part of Yara International , a world’s leading company that converts energy, natural minerals and nitrogen from the air into essential products for farmers and industrial customers. As the number one global supplier of mineral fertilizers, we help provide food for a growing world population. Our industrial product portfolio includes environmental protection agents that prevent air pollution.
Yara’s global workforce of more than 15.000 employees represents the great diversity and knowledge that enables Yara to remain a leading performer in the industry.
Our industrial site in Tertre employs 275 staff and produces ammonia, nitric acid and fertilizers. Safety, Team work and Initiative are our motos.
We are looking for a :
Technical Manager (m/f)
The technical manager is accountable of reaching the targets of his department as regards maintenance, investments, safety and environment. He guarantees the good condition of the equipments and the maximization of uptime. He is part of the management team.
Area of responsibility/role :
- act in a way that safety is effectively a priority.
- prepare the budget for the Tertre Plant (maintenance and investments).
- monitor the budget in accordance with the KPI’s.
- coordinate the new projects and the technical adjustments on the Tertre Site.
- provide the expertise of his department in order to maximize uptime.
- guarantee the respect of standards (external and internal rules).
- manage the human resources of his department (75 people among which 18 engineers).
- optimize the human and material resources of his department according to the best
practices in application within Yara and the Yara Productivity System.
- Civil engineer (mechanical, electro mechanical, electrical) with at least 5 years background as a maintenance manager of a middle size department.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, result oriented, open-minded, analytical insight combined with a hands-on-approach.
We offer Competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
If you are considering to develop your career in a leading chemical company where your personal development will be central, please send your application to Fernand Berger or Philippe Ponchaut (H.R. Department) rue de la Carbo, 10 - 7333 Tertre or with the button "Apply".
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Équipement d'intérêt général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Architecte-ingénieur | Équipement d'intérêt général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Bio-ingénieur | Équipement d'intérêt général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Équipement d'intérêt général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Équipement d'intérêt général | > 10 ans d'expérience