Payroll & Control Data Analyst
Willing to become part of a great HR team for an international company active in the Oil and Gas industry?
Are you an expert in Excel, macro, data analyses and willing to implement new processes?
Our client is a leader in the Oil & Gas industry, based in Braine-l'Alleud, and counts a team of 7 HR in Belgium - HQ for the group.
The right Payroll & Control Data Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
The Payroll & Control Data Analyst must have the following hard & soft skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, macro, computer in general
- Very high analytic skills
- Excellent level of English spoken and written
- Willing to develop processes, tools to improve your tasks and those of your colleagues
- High standard, extremely precise
The Payroll & Control Data Analyst would ideally be/have:
- Good level of French or Dutch
- Ability to constructively communicate to others area of improvement
- Team worker, willing to help others and be part of a great HR team
We offer an attractive package, the possibility to work from home
An international US company, where there are real possibilities to evolve internally and that invests in their talents
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | RH / Training / Formation | Énergie et environnement - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration RH | Énergie et environnement - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Payroll | Énergie et environnement - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | RH / training / formation - général | Énergie et environnement - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience