Sales Engineer KAM
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Sales Engineer KAM for region of Wallonië & Brussels, with focus on account management, technical project management, client relationships and tender management.
My client is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of products and services for the world's process and industrial markets. With a history that stretches back over 95 years, this company has progressed from its roots as a packing manufacturer to become a world-leading supplier of mechanical seals, seal support systems, power transmission couplings and packing. Their recently expanded product portfolio ensures customers now benefit from a genuinely integrated offering that includes specialized filtration systems, advanced hydrodynamic bearings, measurement and analysis technologies and artificial lift products for the oil and gas industries.
As a Sales Engineer KAM, your main responsibilities include:
Manage existing customers:
- Manage existing customers (from 100K€ up to 500K€ if filtration business is transferred) per year.
- Maintain and secure the business in the long term.
- Travel to visit customers on a regular basis approximately 60-70% of his time.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of business dealings within assigned territory, and submit required reports to the Sales Manager in a timely and accurate manner. Reports include, but are not limited to territory customer records, sales updates and forecasts, weekly expense reports, monthly reports, and annual business plans.
- Technical project management
To fill this position as Sales Engineer KAM, you must match following requirements:
- Relevant experience in a similar industry
- Technical Project Management skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Proven effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Working for my client means that you will join a leading organisation that's making a positive difference to the world. Developing talent is a vital part of their current and future business goals.
And as you'd expect from an international company, they offer competitive salaries and benefits packages.