Junior Release Installer
With over 3500 experts and one of the deepest, broadest portfolios of software and services, Sopra Banking Software is a trusted, long-term partner of over 800 banks in more than 70 countries. Sopra Banking Software has an unequalled ability to address the requirements for banks and financial institutions of any size and scope, allowing them to innovate and expand their services. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a world leader in digital transformation, with more than 40 000 employees. In 2016, Sopra Steria achieved a pro forma turnover of € 3,7 billion.
To support our growth and develop our national project teams (mainly in Antwerp), we are looking for a:
Junior Release Installer (mainly in Antwerp)
You will belong to the Release Management process that consists of the deployment and build of a new version of the application in a given environment to make it available for the users. You will execute the Release deployment and build the application. You will also be responsible for:
- The redaction of the Release Note and the global Operation Script;
- The execution of the Release deployment and build steps;
- The resolution of conflicts and errors arising during the deployment and build.
- Deploy the list of changes in a given environment;
- Produce the Release Note: gather information about deployment and build instructions of each single change included in the Release;
- Build the global Transfer Operation Script containing all the operations to be executed during deployment of the complete release;
- Ensure that there are no conflicts between transfer operations of the different changes included in the Release;
- Communicate with the developers to have the conflicts and errors resolved;
- Provide feedback about deployment and build to the concerned development and integration teams.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences;
- You have between 0 and 2 years of professional experience;
- You have knowledge in UNIX and J2EE projects;
- You have a good knowledge of English;
- You are a team player;
- You are rigorous and able to follow procedures.
- A young & dynamic environment;
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects;
- Trainings available throughout the entire career;
- Attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits.
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | IT / Internet
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | Informaticien
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | Développement IT
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | Programmeur
- Offres | 0 à 2 ans d'expérience | IT / Informatique: software | IT - général