Maintenance Supervisor - Close from Production and Technicians
Our client is a leading manufacturer in quality dental care products.
Our client is a leading manufacturer in quality dental care products. This company is contributing to patient health through dentists, technicians, hygienists and other dental professionals. This group invests a lot in quality and cares a lot about all the production related jobs.
This firm is located in Leuven.
Your Key Responsibilities as Maintenance Supervisor
- You manage 3 technicians directly but are able to manage the maintenance tasks by yourself also
- You perform the maintenance of buildings and HVAC
- You are the technical point of contact external maintenance companies
- You are responsible for the curative maintenance of production facilities but are also involved in the development of the preventive maintenance
- You will have the opportunity to improve installations by managing projects and coordinating internal & external actors around it
- You participate in a flexible working hours system (starting hours between 6 and 10 hours) during day shift
- You collaborate closely with production supervisors, operators and other technicians
Your profile as Maintenance Supervisor
- Bachelor degree (technical) or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in a maintenance department
- Experience in food, Pharma or chemical (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of PLC is required : finding and solving issues, making adjustments, etc.
- You are proactive, responsible, perseverant and perfectionist
- You speak English & Dutch
What's in it for you as Maintenance Supervisor
- A gross monthly salary up to 3 600€, depending on your level of expertise
- Full package including Insurance, Pension Plan, Meal Vouchers and Mobile phone
- The chance to work in a great atmosphere and innovative company
- A great work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound
- Permanent contract
- This firm is located in Leuven