Master Data Support - Anderlecht - temporary assignment
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting a Master Data Support (M/F) for an assignment of 3 months.
Our client is located in Anderlecht and active in the medical sector.
You will report to the Master Data Manager.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Master Data Support includes:
- You supervise activities that protect or enhance the master data values;
- You direct the movement of data across multiple systems;
- You support the business to better decision-making and protect the needs of all data stakeholders;
- You ensure correct data and also secure the daily operational business continuity;
- You ensure a transparent and clean data environment;
- You support management in initiatives to automate and improve data maintenance processes.
The required qualifications for this position as Master Data Support are:
- You have experience of coaching and training end users and team members;
- You have a functional knowledge of SAP;
- You have strong problem solving skills;
- You are able to prioritise workload with conflicting deadlines;
- You can work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- You have fundamental understanding of relevant business processes and functions.
Our client offers a temporary assignment for a period of 3 months.
Interested in this job? Apply today!
Postulez à l’offre: Master Data Support - Anderlecht - temporary assignment
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément