As Sales Trainee at this international company, you will be offered the opportunity to prove yourself during 2 years in different key positions, being part of the development of their Hybrid division.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium automobiles.
- Together with the Business Manager, you are responsible for the development of commercial activities
- You analyze the cost-of-retail and make sure the follow up is well done
- You manage the Hybrid fleet and secure a precise plannification of the manufacturing
- You negotiate new B2B and governmental partnerships in order to further develop the Hybrid market
- Together with the Marketing team, you creatively think about promotions and actions in order to increase product visibility
- You analyse the sales figures and translate your findings into concrete recommendations to support the business division
- You are responsible for reporting to the management
- You actively participate in projects in favor of the development of the Hybrid division
Profiel van kandidaat
- You belief in sustainibility and electro-mobility
- You have an Economical Master degree and like to think analytically
- You are dynamic, pro-active and stress resistant
- You don't give up and you have a clear result-oriented vision
- You can work autonomously
- You are flexible and are open to do additional tasks if requested
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English and French
- Excel does not have any secrets for you
- You apply for a start-job agreement
A competitive salary together with the opportunity to have an impact on a fast growing division within an international leader in the Automotive industry.