Kaneka Pharma Europe (www.kaneka-ubiquinol.com), based in Brussels, is a subsidiary of Kaneka Corporation, headquartered in Japan. Kaneka is a leading chemical manufacturer and has business activities that span a broad spectrum of markets ranging from plastics, EPS resins, chemicals and foodstuffs to pharmaceuticals, medical devices, electric and electronic materials and synthetic fibers. Kaneka Pharma Europe (est. 1994) is active in fine chemicals, functional food ingredients and medical devices. The Functional Food Division is the pioneer in manufacturing the Coenzyme Q10 and has developed their unique product, Ubiquinol. In order to support the sustainable growth of the German activities, their Functional Food Division is looking for a (m/f)
Sales activities with focus on Food Supplements
Focus on new & existing clients with strong products
After an introductory period with your Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the German market and activities.
• You manage existing accounts and you maintain and improve long-term business relations, based on mutual trust.
• You further develop your client portfolio by prospection, contact with opinion makers, presence in the market and exhibitions,....
• You understand your market’s and clients’ needs because of regular visits and trend analyses. With these insights, you develop customer specific strategies and actions, negotiate promotions and set up product trainings when needed.
• You provide all the required information internally and discuss necessary marketing actions with your colleagues and the agency.
• You report to the Sales Manager and work closely together with the sales and administration team in the office.
Passionate & client-oriented
• You have a technical Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (e.g. Engineering, pharma,...).
• You have a strong interest in and/or are familiar with vitamin/dietary supplements or the health care business
• You have a first commercial experience (e.g. sales and/or marketing in a B2B environment)
• Your commercial attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills help you in developing long term relationships with your clients.
• You are fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus.
• You are passionate about the products, quality-oriented and willing to find the best solutions for your clients.
International scope & Innovative product
• A great opportunity to work for an innovative, multinational and growing organisation. A European headquarters with an SME culture.
• You join a professional organization where trust, quality and growth are valued and stimulated.
• The chance to work with highly motivated and experienced colleagues and very qualitative products.
• A job with a lot of responsibility and variation in terms of tasks, cultures, projects and contacts.
• An attractive salary package with fringe benefits in line with your knowledge and experience.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03698 – tel. +32 (0)2 715 09 99 – www.mercuriurval.com
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Pharmacie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Account Manager | Pharmacie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Pharmacie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Délégué médical | Pharmacie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Sales Engineer | Pharmacie | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience