Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a job in a international environment?
Do you have experience in product management?
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager EMEA (SFID) based in Belgium.
The product marketing manager is responsible for regional product management and marketing communication, supporting the objectives of sales growth, brand awareness and unrivalled customer experience.
As EMEA Product Manager SFID (Safety & Facility Identification) you are charged with the development of new products and implementation of the go to market activities for this product line.
You clearly and consistently position your products to the respective target audiences and channel partners and take ownership of launches and market campaigns.
You initiate and execute marketing programs that support the Safety & Facility ID portfolio.
You work with your colleagues in the sales and marketing communications teams to ensure timely execution and follow up of the plan.
- You are the regional expert and single point of contact (SPOC) for the assigned product line
- You are responsible for the development & introduction of new products, based on customer needs.
- You have an in depth knowledge of the product offer and takes on regional product management tasks.
- You are responsible for the creation and execution of the regional marketing plans and programs for the assigned product category, ensuring a continuous stream of leads coming in to support sales teams.
- You establish close working relationship with global & regional marketing colleagues to share information, build best practices and ensure that EMEA needs are considered in global projects
- You report progress on sales and market actions on the monthly basis
o Product roadmap & gap analysis
o Timely execution of the marketing plan (KPI = leads generated)
o Business growth and sales realisation from NPD projects
o Up to date and correct product information on products in the different communication tools (online & offline)
- You have an engineering degree and 5 years of experience in product management, preferably in a technical B2B-environment.
- You are familiar with planning and execution of go to market actions and you are comfortable dealing with multiple and complex projects.
- You are well organised and take ownership of the projects and tasks assigned to you. You have the capabilities to independently manage a product category and the maturity to get buy-in from management and other departments on new ideas and initiatives.
- You are process minded, and details don't escape you.
- You are also internationally oriented and speak English fluently. Knowledge of French/Dutch/German is an asset.
The Product marketing manager can count on:
A permanent contract.
A fixed salary with extra benefits.