Our client is looking for an Accounting Manager that will be the right hand of the CFO;
Our client is a global growing company specialized in the distribution and value added services and located in the north of Brussels ;
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
- The management of the accounting composed of 2 accountants;
- The cut off and the relation with the auditors;
- The accounting processes;
- The VAT declaration;
- The preparation of the analytical accounting for the CFO
- The consolidation of the multiple entities;
- The accounting is done in BE GAAP but the consolidation is done in US GAAP;
We are looking for someone who will tackle the daily accounting processes, the analytical accounting and will report directly to the CFO.
The ideal Accounting Manager will have:
- A proactive approach and the comprehension of the business;
- Have a similar experience and 10 years of experience in a challenging environment;
- Be fluent in English and have good command of French and Dutch.
- Be graduated from a bachelor in Accounting;
- The ability to work in a challenging environment;
- Have strong communicative skills
- Be result oriented, innovative & flexible
Our client is looking for a very ambitious and reliable person.
He offers to the candidate a good package including a company car.
We really need someone who wants to bring an added-value and contribute to the growth and the performance of the company.