Dutch Product Support Associate (m/v)
Three simple words that describe our products, our company, our culture…our future. As a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, we are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers' lives.
Our “vertical integration” business model keeps all design, manufacturing, marketing and warehouse processes in-house, giving us more control over timelines, quality and service. Our user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of our customers.
This role exists within a busy call centre environment providing technical advice.
You will be responsible for answering telephone and email enquiries from Garmin Europe consumers.
Responsible for providing excellent quality advice in order to meet daily personal and team performance targets.
- Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
- Investigate customer's problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
- Consistently maximize work output through efficient use of time and resources.
- Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by Garmin within the associate's area of specialisation.
- Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager or Second Level Technical Support.
- Promoting clear communications between Garmin Europe and its customers.
- Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
- Ensure that ISO procedures are observed.
- Provide the Marketing department with support during the organisation and execution of shows as required.
- Other duties as and when requested by Manager
- A background in consumer electronics support is preferred
Department Specific Technical Requirements
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, experience of Mac and CRM systems would be an advantage
- Full training given on Garmin products and systems
Education and experience
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English required as training is provided in English
- A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer; showing tolerance and professionalism at all times
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Language Skills: Fluent Dutch
- An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage as are interest in outdoor and fitness pursuits
Salary and Benefits
You'll work from manday to friday (39h/week)
Possibility for a permanant contract