Do you have experience in selling Software?
Willing to work in a young-dynamic company based in Brussels?
Established in 2000, my client is a pioneering European publisher of Cloud solutions, developing secure data sharing, online backup and e-confidence applications for professionals.
The group currently employs 340 people and is based mainly in France, but also has offices in five other countries in Europe, as well as Brazil and Asia. The R&D center is located in Paris and employs around 120 people.
My client solutions are used by over one million users and around 15 000 companies, ranging from very small businesses to over two-thirds of companies listed on the French stock exchange (CAC40). Client data is mainly hosted in Europe, offering absolute confidentiality.
My client has also formed strategic partnerships with telecoms operators and large retailers, such as Fnac, Darty and Boulanger to develop bundle packages for the general public.
- You are responsible for defining, planning, developing and implementing the commercial strategy to conquer the market in Flanders and Brussels.
- You drive the entire business relationship with the client, toward a target of development, profitability and customer satisfaction. Thanks to your knowledge of your customer accounts, you can anticipate their needs and identify opportunities.
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle: from exploration to the qualification, through the quotation and business leads to the closure of the contract.
- You inquire about the advances of your market. You understand our product offer (features, advantages and benefits) and you keep yourself informed of its developments.
- You benefit from the internal resources of the company (pre-sales, marketing tools, customer references, testimonials users ...) to support your overall approach.
The perfect Business developer:
- You have a bachelor or a trade degree in a higher education institution.
- You have a proven experience in business (5/7 years).
- Negotiating skills, flexibility, openness and pragmatism are some of the qualities that will help you to perform in this function.
- Experience in IT/Software is an asset.
The Business developer:
Can count on a fixed salary with extra benefits.
As well the business developer can work in young-dynamic company.