Technical Account Manager - Healthcare industry
- Technical Account Manager / Sales Support
- Healthcare service industry
Our client is a major service provider in the healthcare industry.
To sustain their growth they are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager to support the sales team.
As a Technical Account Manager your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Maintain a high level of customer service, customer satisfaction
- Maximize revenue through upselling opportunities offered through our software & services solutions
- Coordinate all the actions related to the allocated customers in close collaboration with the Sales team
- Maintain long-term professional relationships with his clients by delivering expertise and business results.
Other responsibilities are:
- Be responsible for the allocated clients and ensure the highest quality of services;
- Responsible for new sales within existing portfolio;
- Identify and maintain excellent relationships with key decision makers at the respective customer organization;
- Provide guidance and expertise;
- Support proactively to overcome obstacles with the account;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by offering the products and solutions that best meet the customer's needs
- Facilitate the resolution of problems by involving the concerned individuals (internal and/or external);
- Understand the local and regional market trends and update his/her knowledge;
- Cooperate with the Sales Specialists to ensure a high level of service and quality excellence in order to ensure the success of the operations and projects;
- Perform customer training.Participate in cooperation with the Sales team in the customer pricing offer;
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge through self-learning, training and sharing best practices within the team.
As a Technical Account Manager you fit the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree with 2 to 4 years of experience within Technology (SW, Professional Services
- Customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach;
- Excellent team player within a matrix structure and with autonomy
- Ability to manage multiple projects, setting priorities and deliver as agreed.
- Affinity in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is a Plus
- Excellent Customer Service skills, rigorous, empathy.
- Presentation and business development skills.
- Ability in maintaining long-term relationships at all levels.
- Passionate by new technology;
- Languages: Dutch (native speaker), French and English.
As the successful technical Account Manager you will have an attractive salary in line with your experience.