Do you want to work for an international company based in Belgium?
are you looking for a coordinating marketing function?
Established in 2000, my client is a pioneering European publisher of Cloud solutions IT, developing secure data sharing, online backup and e-confidence applications for professionals.
The group currently employs 340 people and is based mainly in France, but also has offices in five other countries in Europe, as well as Brazil and Asia. The R&D center is located in Paris and employs around 120 people.
My client solutions are used by over one million users and around 15 000 companies, ranging from very small businesses to over two-thirds of companies listed on the French stock exchange (CAC40). Client data is mainly hosted in Europe, offering absolute confidentiality.
My client has also formed strategic partnerships with telecoms operators and large retailers, such as Fnac, Darty and Boulanger to develop bundle packages for the general public.
The responsibilities of the Marketing coordinator:
- Create Local Content
Such as local customer testimonial videos, local case studies or other sales and marketing ready content in order to create interest for solutions.
- Extend Reach
Package locally created and corporate created content into market ready campaigns to create interest and preference than converts into Sales Pipeline. Use internal database as well as partner and third-party (agencies, or syndication) and social networks to touch as many potential buyers as possible.
- Third Party Events
Identify and support the best opportunities to attend third-party events such as Tradeshow and Conference. Between 1 and 2 external events per year are planned in the BeLux region
Plan and execute local events, such as Customer Testimonials Breakfast or Small targeted events with local Partners. The target is to run 4 events featuring our customers and 4 events co-organized with local partners, featuring joint customers
- Local Customer Stories
Manage the internal customer reference pipeline as well as the content production (press release, case study, video, etc.). Secure customer to present at our demand creation breakfasts.
- Lead and Pipeline creation. You will plan and execute actions and campaigns to generate leads and opportunities for direct and channel sales. Your activities will be targeted by territory within your area, by audience or by market segment according to the local sales strategy.
- Pipeline Tracking
You will track the Marketing Sourced Pipeline (MSP) and make sure you reach your quarterly and yearly MSP target through the execution of marketing programs that converts into Sales pipeline.
Other responsibilities, in coordination with the Corporate Marketing Team include:
- Communication. You will manage and maintain the local communication, and make sure it is in sync with the company brand and product messaging. You will use various communication channels such as website, social media, PR, newsletters, and more.
- Planning and budgeting. You will build and maintain a yearly plan and budget, and carefully follow the execution and spending in order to maximize the return on investment.
- Reporting. You control and lead "in time and budget" all of your activities and provide a measurement of the success of your campaigns.
- Sales Support. If required, you develop and implement country-specific adjustments to the existing sales tools and content to support the local sales department: whitepapers, case studies, presentations, customer testimonials, etc.
Best Practices. As part of the global marketing team, you initiate and share best practices with your peers and contribute to global campaign creation
The perfect marketing coordinator:
- Between 5 and 10 year's experience in B-to-B Marketing - preferably in a software environment.
- University degree or similar business qualifications in the area of marketing, communications (Master and/or Bachelor degree).
- Result-oriented and used to demonstrate success within a marketing organization in generating qualified opportunities
- Experience of collaboration with both direct and channel sales team
- Used to managing a wide marketing mix including (but not limited to) events, content-oriented campaigns, digital marketing and press relations
- High enthusiasm and good understanding of innovative software solutions
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Marketo is expected, as well as with web content management systems such as WordPress
- Ideally fully bilingual Dutch "native" and French, fluent written and spoken English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-employed person, well organized and goal-oriented, able to manage priorities and stay focused
- "Hands-on" mentality and team player
the marketing coordinator:
Can count on a fixed salary with extra benefits.
As well the business developer can work in young-dynamic company.