Strategic Partnerships Manager
Our client is currently looking for a Strategic partnerships manager to be responsible of the partnerships with social secretaries, joint committees, ...
Our client is an international company specialised in transaction services for companies, employees and seller. Present in more than 40 countries and with 8000 employees around the world our client managed more than 20 billions of transactions in 2016.
As Strategic partnerships manager you will be responsible for :
- Representing the company in events where your clients are
- Identifying and creating new commercial opportunities
- Developing partnerships and frame agreement with customers
- Analysing how to create added value for your clients and your company
- Working closely with different divisions internally (marketing, PA, development, ...)
Your profile :
- You are bilingual French and Dutch
- You have a Master in Marketing or related
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in a B2B sales function
- You have strong negotiation skills
- Having knowledge about the means of payments, or social secretaries, joint committees, ... is a big plus
Beside an attractive salary package our client offers you the opportunity to join a strong international structure leader in its sector with nice perspectives of evolution.