P/T FT/PT Customer Service Representative NL/FR (m/v)
Unique Finance, spécialisé dans le recrutement de profils financiers et comptables, est à la recherche pour un de ses clients, situé à Ixelles, d'un comptable fournisseurs.
Notre client est une importante société active dans le secteur alimentaire de luxe.
The Customer Service Advisor acts as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in the Customer Relationship Center. The mission of the Customer Service Advisor is to enhance the Nespresso Member experience through different point of contacts : telephone, email, live chat or any other remote channels. The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for handling the Nespresso member\s request throughout the whole lifecycle with both expertise and emotional bond required by the luxury environment set by the Nespresso brand. Main Responsibilities: 1. Inbound phone contacts
- Registration of new customers: welcoming new members on the phone, creating their account, presenting Nespresso products and services, issue resolution, taking the first order, registration of leads for B2B prospects
- Taking orders: customer identification, entering up to date information in the system, taking order, checking orders in progress.
- Handling machine questions/issues: diagnose machine problems, solve the customer's difficulties by phone or arrange for repair
- Answering information requests or complaints: understand customer request/complaint(accounting questions, inquiries about product and services, order tracking, marketing and promotions request), bring the most appropriate answer/solution according to guidelines in a friendly personalized way
2. Outbound phone contacts
- Welcoming calls (present Nespresso products and services, update customer profile, capture customer feedback in the system, soft sales proposal)
- Retention calls (guide the conversation, capture customer feedback, soft sales proposal)
3. Email/live chat/ social media contacts
- Answering information requests or complaints: understand customer request/complaint and provide the right solution in a correct personalized way
- Perfect knowledge of the local languages Dutch & French and good knowledge of English
- Expertise in oral communication for different types of customers (open minded, active listening, understanding of customer's needs and ability to capture customer's interest)
- Empathy and ability to personalize each contact
- 1 –2 years of experience in telephone sales with up market customers is a plus
- Courtesy and maturity, positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Problem identification and solving skills
Salary and Benefits
LOON 1900 + MC