Finance & HR Manager - fixed contract - Brussels region
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Finance & HR Manager to join an international services company in the bigger Brussels region.
The company is located in the bigger Brussels region and is active in the services industry.
As a Finance & HR Manager your responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for staff deployment, management and development of a team of 6;
- You are responsible for the statutory general ledger and group accounting functions and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results;
- You will create all necessary interim, monthly or annual reports for financial statements in accordance with standard accounting practices, IFRS and local GAAP;
- You will be responsible for the administration of accounting practices in fields such as financial reporting, cost accounting, tax reporting, cash & banking, credit and collection, budget and insurance issues;
- You will prepare the forecasts, budget and midterm planning based on company's business targets;
- You will be responsible for the assessment and determination of customers' credit limits by calculation of risks;
- You will be responsible for the preparation and monitoring of internal and external audits;
- You will be the local key contact for auditors, tax advisors and banks;
- You will be responsible for liquidity planning and cash management, in consultation with the Group Treasury;
- You will be responsible for financial, business, process and cost controlling;
- You will be responsible for supplier management and payment;
- You will be responsible for leasing contracts and leasing administration;
- You will be responsible for the management of insurance contracts;
- You will coordinate with external IT-providers and manage the IT purchasing processes;
- You will be responsible for the complete recruitment process of new employees, with or without external providers;
- You will be responsible for induction, training and development of new hires and employees;
- You will be the internal HR-Support for the management and employees;
- You will handle personnel contract management;
- You will handle payroll management with the external provider;
- You have the responsibility for other human resources functions, such as executing and/or coordinating the preparation of a personnel hand book, preparing job descriptions, work flows, organizational charts, participating at international HR projects of the group, etc.;
- You will be responsible for the yearly performance reviews.
The required profile for a Finance & HR Manager is:
- You hold a University degree in economics/business administration or related;
- You have experience in a comparable position, ideally in a medium-sized international company;
- You have good knowledge of local GAAP and international accounting standards (IFRS);
- You have good knowledge of payroll, insurances and corporate tax (tax law);
- You have good knowledge of ERP systems, ideally SAP;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office standard software Excel, Word and PowerPoint, very strong Excel skills is a requirement;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English, knowledge of German is a benefit;
- You have an customer-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You have very strong managerial and interpersonal skills / are able to lead and manage your team in a tactful manner;
- You are able to set up your own system for following up/prioritizing/executing tasks;
- You are able to work/prioritize under time pressure;
- You have a hands-on approach while coordinating/executing your duties.
Interested in this position? Apply today.