Legal Assistant with contract management
You will be reporting to the Regional General Counsel EMEA and will be responsible for the contract management and corporate housekeeping.
Our client is an international company, active in the cosmetic industry.
- Contract Management:
- Ensuring the proper recording, inventory and follow-up (extension, renewal and termination) of all EMEA contracts through a dedicated platform/software;
- Following-up the contractual requirements with the business;
- Monitoring compliance by company employees with the contract policy and identifying areas of recurrent pressure.
- Corporate housekeeping:
- Preparing and filing corporate documents relating to the approval of annual accounts, changes to the board, changes to registered office and corporate transactions, for all EMEA subsidiaries;
- Populating and maintaining the subsidiary management database.
- Providing general legal administrative support (know-how, PoA, signatures, legalizations, etc.);
- Assisting the EMEA Legal Department in specific legal projects and/or researches in line with business needs.
- Bachelor degree in law or Legal Practice
- 1-5 years experience as a legal assistant or a similar role in a corporate Legal Department or law firm
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, and a good knowledge of Dutch. Any other European language is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You possess strong organizational and time management skill
- You are accurate and you pay attention to details
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills: you are able to build up solid relationships with colleagues and external parties
- You have a practical mindset and a no-nonsense approach
- You demonstrate integrity in the workplace: you respect confidentiality
- You are proactive and an independent worker
- You are a dedicated team player and you are service-oriented
You will receive a permanent contract and have the possibilities to receive more responsibilities. You will come in an international environment that is open for initiatives.